Skip to the content of the web site.
- Lab software
- This page lists various lab work-related tools, mostly for use with the
native datafiles produced by specific laboratory instruments.
- A web application for restriction analysis and related tasks.
- A tool to expand the PDB coordinates of multimeric proteins.
- A command line-driven program for fitting time-resolved fluorescence data.
- A program for rendering chemical structures from molfile or SMILES format
to LaTeX code, in the syntax defined by the chemfig package.
- Print-safe color palettes
- A little web application to generate color palettes for LaTeX, Inkscape, or Pymol.
for papers listed on PubMed.
- A web application for plagiarism detection.
- A web application for generating multiple choice exams.